Tuesday 2 November 2010

Halloween?

Being a student, it would seem that I am currently not in the financial state to celebrate such trivial events such as Halloween. Instead my friend and I decided it would be a better idea to buy 4 pumpkins at reduced prices on the 1st November so that we could be creative for a day.

Doing a games design course we decided to theme our Halloween on games (or games of films) we know and love.
Our results are below.
Surprisingly this was the last pumpkin we attempted however Sean broke the 'mouth' as it were thus resulting in a flawed pumpkin design. I don't think I need to say what it was meant to be however it is meant to be a Space invader.

This was an attempt at the Spider-man logo. Although it looks pretty good as an end result, the cello-tape holding it together is not shown.

This was my first attempt at an actual artistic pumpkin design. I am very impressed with the results and I quite like the final image. It is not however the best pumpkin I have created, the next image will show my favourite attempt at pumpkin carving...

There is no need for me to introduce this pumpkin design, for my second attempt I believe it is quite good. This exercise was a very fun waste for a day however and I have never looked forward to the day after Halloween so much.
Trick or treating? Who needs it? The day after is where it is at.


Ross, Out.

1 comment: